Tuesday, July 21, 2026
Masters of the Universe
This was a fun movie to see in theatres. I thought the movie started out boring with having He-Man's childhood showed in Eternia. After that was over it got fun. I enjoyed He-Man trying to explain his past life to his friends and them all thinking he was delusional. Eventually the discovery of a sword helps him back in Eternia. He rescues the people from the evil Skeletor and I could tell that Jared Leto had fun playing this role. In The Sheep Detectives, the actor Nicholas Galitzine played a plain looking guy. He is far from being plain in his role as He-Man. So he is versatile and I imagine that he will have a long career in Hollywood. I've never watched the cartoon show He-Man and the Masters of the Universe. That is now on my list of shows to watch. I hope this gets a sequel as some things weren't resolved but it bombed at the box office.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment