Tuesday, July 21, 2026
Supergirl
This was the worst movie I've seen in the movie theatres this year but I don't think it's as bad as people say it is. It was a good popcorn movie. Also it's annoying to see people on the internet call Milly Alcock ugly because she is far from that. I read a couple of Supergirl comics from the 1950s in my early 20's. She was a wholesome character. It's interesting how she has changed into a drunk over time. In this movie she helps a girl who wants to seek venegeance on the people who killed her family. The movie is just as much about her as supergirl. It's intriguing to see how much Jason Momoa has changed from Baywatch. He plays tough guys now. This is the type of movie better to be seen on the screen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment